Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Tequila Night & the most expensive bottle

Last Night three of us shared a bottle of Tequila & it was great. I don't know what happens that whenever I drink tequila , I laugh too much ... I think no other drink make s me happy like this.
I know that alcohol is generally considered a depressant in psychological terms exactly opposite of what people think, but maybe there is an exception about tequila.
Then I went for a search about tequila & how they make it and other sort of info. about its history & ...


The most interesting part was this:

A one-liter bottle of limited-edition premium tequila was sold for $225,000 in July 2006 in Tequila, Jalisco, by the company Tequila Ley .925. The bottle which contains the tequila is a two-kilo display of platinum and gold. The manufacturer has received the Certificate from Guinness World Records for the most expensive bottle of spirit ever sold.